Thank you for your interest in the U.S. Services Academies!
Please find more information on the application process below. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Academy Coordinator, Crystal Gilbert. She can be reached by email at Crystal.Gilbert@mail.house.gov or by phone at (770) 429-1776.
How to Apply:
1. Collect Required Documents (see list below)
2. Complete PDF application
3. Complete digital form below
4. Once you submit the digital form, you will receive an email from our office. Please respond to that email with your completed PDF application and required documents
5. Submit application
Documents Needed to Complete Application:
A. 3 references
B. 3 letters of recommendation from the 3 references listed on your application.
C. Digital Attached Photo
D. Official School Transcript
E. SAT/ACT Scores
The Nomination Process:
The application process for the U.S. Service Academies is extremely competitive. Be sure to apply with all of your nominating sources.
Please note, each nominating source will have different application deadlines and requirements. Be sure to review each application packet thoroughly, so your application is correctly and timely filed. Late applications will not be considered.
• Citizen of the United States
• Must be 17 years old, and not past your 23rd birthday
• Unmarried, without legal obligation to support dependents, and not pregnant
• Meet the physical requirements
• Meet the medical requirements
Four of the five U.S. Service Academies require a nomination from one of the above nominating sources. More information on each Service Academy, and eligibility requirements, can be found on the Academy websites.
Congressman Loudermilk’s office will accept Service Academy Applications starting Monday, July 17, 2023. The final date to apply will be Friday, September 8, 2023, at 5:00 pm. If you are mailing your application to the Woodstock office location, be sure the shipment arrives by Friday, September 8, 2023, at 5:00 pm.
If you have any questions, please contact Crystal Gilbert by email at Crystal.Gilbert@mail.house.gov or by phone at (770) 429-1776.