Skip to Content

Help with a Federal Agency

One of the most important things I do as a U.S. Representative is help people with federal problems. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape. Below you will find a list of agencies that I can help you with.

To begin this process, please submit a request for assistance below and my staff will reply to you with the required Privacy Authorization Form so they can open your case.

Agencies we frequently work with:

Department of Veterans Affairs

Social Security Administration

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Internal Revenue Service

Passport Service

State Department - Visas

Postal Service

Department of Education

FCC - Federal Communications Commission

Housing and Urban Development

Department of Labor


Office of Personnel Management

If you have any additional questions about the Congressional inquiry process, please contact my Woodstock District office at (770) 429-1776 and ask to speak with a Constituent Services Representative. We look forward to serving you!